Acoustimac specializes in making affordable acoustic treatment that really works. We can custom-design bass traps and acoustic panels to fit everyone’s needs. We also carry a large assortment of DIY acoustical materials for your studio, home theater church or office.
Our sound absorption products are built out of the best materials available. We never cut corners and we pledge that all our products are built with the utmost attention to detail and quality. They are designed with our customers in mind. We offer a huge selection of colors to complement any decor. They are tested to provide highest absorption at the lowest cost.
Why Choose Acoustimac:
• Tens of thousands of satisfied customers worldwide
• All 100% handcrafted products
• Made with pride in the USA
• Engineered for optimum absorption
• Widest variety of colors and styles
• Free installation hardware always included with our finished products
• ASTM e84 certified class a fire rated products
• Independently tested and certified by the nation’s top acoustics laboratories
• Best value in the industry
Acoustimac Color Guide
Download a high resolution print-size chart of all our fabric colors and styles.
Dozens of styles and colors to choose from . >>click here to download<<
Product Reviews and Customer Testimonials
Do It Yourselfer’s Welcome
Our DIY Acoustic Material Selection Includes:
• Acoustic Insulation
• Owens Corning 703, 705 Rigid Fiberglass
• Mineral Wool – Rockwool – Acoustic Fabric
Product Testing and Certifications
Our acoustic panels and bass trap products are tested and certified by Riverbank Acoustic Laboratories (RAL).
Click a link below to download the certified test results for the desired products:
- Download 1″ Acoustic Panel Test Results
- Download 2″ Acoustic Panel Test Results
- Download 4″ Bass Trap Test Results
- Download 6″ Bass Trap Test Results
Environmentally Friendly Product Line
Acoustimac’s ECO-COREtm is an excellent and high impact resistant alternative to fiberglass. It is available as an option on all of our finished Products.
This acoustic core material is made from a blend of recycled paper products and cotton. It outperforms Owens Corning 703 on both low and high frequencies, making them an excellent choice for Bass Traps and broadband acoustic panels.